Programa Especial Sabado 18 con ''2 Horas'' De la Mejor Música Lenta De Todos Los Tiempos

Bryan Adams - Straight From The Heart

Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting

Vanessa Williams - Save The Best For Last

Michael Bolton - When I'm Back On My Feet Again

Lionel Richie - Stuck On You

Cristopher Cross - Arthur Theme

Amy Grant - That's What Love Is For

De Culto Luis Miguel - La incondicional

White Lyon - When The Children Cry

KT Tunstall - Other Side Of The World

Phil Collins - True Colors(acapella live in paris)

REO Speedwagon - Let My Love Find You

The Hollies - The Air That I Breathe

Simon & Garfunkel - Bridge Over Troubled Water

10 CC - I´m Not In Love

Nazareth - Love Hurts

The Manhattans - Kiss And Say Goodbye

Bruce Springsteen - Streets Of Philadelphia

Paul Young - Everytime You Go Away(extended)

De Culto Keko Yungue - Inolvidable

Gazebo - I Like Chopin (Original Version)

The Commodores - Nightshift

Kenny Rogers - You Decorated My Life

Chris Isaak - Wicked Games

Survivor - The Search Is Over

Comentarios

Entradas populares